1. IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34 of July 11, 2002, Information Services Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: the proprietor of web domain siding MAR-BER, S.L. (hereafter MAR-BER), established for this purpose at industrial estate: Pol. Ind. El Santo, Nave 9, Jumilla, Murcia, 30520, Spain. CIF: ESB-73325144 entered in the Commercial Register of Murcia, volume 2136, book 0, folio 150, inscripción1 Leaf MU-49133. Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Access and, or, use of this portal MAR-BER confers the status of the user and the user accepts that, from such access and, or, use, the terms and conditions listed here. The terms and conditions listed here apply regardless of any terms and conditions that the user may feel enforceable in their country (MAR-BER is a Spanish company and as such is governed by Spanish law – please see section 12; GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION).
3. USING THE PORTAL: indicate domain provides access to multiple information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the internet from MAR-BER or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record that was required to access certain services or content. When registering, the user is responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the user will provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of the same. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums and newsgroups) that MAR-BER provides through its website, including, but not limited to, (i) not to use them to engaging in illegal, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MAR- BER , its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. MAR-BER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that fail to respect the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive to youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, MAR-BER shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. PRIVACY: MAR-BER meets the guidelines of the Organic Law 15, 13 December, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the regulation development of the Organic Act and other laws in force from time, and ensures proper use and handling of personal user data. This, along with every form of gathering personal data, services you may request MAR-BER, we will let you know the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of your data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, and the purpose of processing and communication of data to third parties where applicable. Furthermore, MAR-BER reports fulfils the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and will ask for consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: MAR -BER by itself or as an assignee, is entitled to all the rights of intellectual property of their website, as well as the elements contained therein (but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc…), owned by MAR-BER or their licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, is expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available of all or part of the contents of this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of MAR-BER. The user undertakes to respect the rights of ownership of intellectual property of MAR-BER. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The User must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of MAR- BER.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: MAR-BER is not responsible in any circumstances for damages of any nature caused by, for errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal or transmission of virus or malware programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: MAR-BER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website; may change, delete or add content and services provided through the portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that a domain name links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, MAR- BER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event MAR-BER shall assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such links or other websites. Also the inclusion of external links does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
9. RIGHT TO CANCEL ACCESS: MAR-BER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and, or, services offered without prior notice, to a user or a third party who violate these terms and conditions of use.
10. PROSECUTION: MAR-BER will pursue breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website in exercising all civil and criminal actions that can be applied by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: MAR-BER may change at any time the conditions here, being duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified and duly published.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MAR-BER and the User is governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the City of Jumilla.